Friday, May 18, 2007

First Anniversary :D A double anniversary too!

I can't believe this.. It's been a year since I first started blogging!I remember how it all started.. My friends Clueless and Macho girl used to blog very often, and whenever I commented on their posts, I used a pseudo name, h2O. [There's a story behind this as well.. the board in my room always had a piece of paper saying "Drink Water" and so they named me h2O! Having said this, I can't help but tell you about another related incident. I realised that I had no pink coloured tee in my wardrobe. (Now I do!) I kept telling my friends that I would get one the next time we went shopping. Once, when all of us had gone shopping together, guess what my friends found? A pink coloured adidas tee with the words 'Drink Water'! (or 'I love water'.. I can't remember which!) What a combination! They decided to buy it for me as an advance birthday gift. But when we checked the price tag, we decided against it! Haha..] I loved their posts, and I wanted to blog too, but never really got down to doing it.

My meeting Sachin a year ago [:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D] gave me a really good reason to start blogging!! The fact that he called me up and fixed an appointment to take a picture with him.. all my friends wanted to know how it happened!! I was too bored telling the same story to every person.. so I decided to write about it and tell everybody to read it.. and that's how my blog came into existence! I've not had too many posts so far, this is only my 24th post, and I guess it's because most often I don't know what to write about!

I'm really happy though, so what if the number of posts is a little less? :P I've loved it so far and I will definitely continue, I hope I haven't bored the readers of my blog too much! Thank you for putting up with my nonsense!! Beware! There's more to come :D

6 comments:

Macho Girl said...

nonsense??!!! Are you kiddin me?! Its great to read the so called "boring" posts every now and then! As you said, it doesnt matter that there are only 23 posts. All of them have been great fun to read!

Here's to several more awesome posts on this blog. You go girl! :D

Anusha said...

Your blog is your space to be as crazy as you like. Don't worry about the audience reaction, or the number of posts you've gotten to so far. Just keep blogging whenever you want to (and sometimes when we want something new to read :P) and you'll be fine! You're doing great already! :D

prithz said...

Congrats!!!! Have fun blogging :)

Quarter Past Seven said...

Happy first birthday to your blog!

Archun said...

oh wow! been blogging for a year already eh?? n I discovered ur blog only now! neyways...awesome to learn that you've met SRT!!
Congrats n keep blogging!

Confused Soul said...

# All,

Thanks! Do keep reading and commenting :D