Monday, July 03, 2006

What should I blog about? :|

I was pretty jobless and I thought I'd better update my blog before people came home and slapped me :P [Look at Macho girl's comment on my first post and you'll know what I'm talking about!!] Okay.. so I had the time.. and I wanted to update my blog.. so what was the problem..??Well... I couldn't find a topic to blog about!
!!!!
Have you ever faced this problem before? Or am I the odd one out..?? It was so weird.. I sat in front of my laptop for almost an hour, not knowing what to blog about, and thinking of what to post! Then an idea suddenly came to my mind, and I started writing.. I wrote a paragraph or two.. and then deleted it.. why?? 'Coz I was getting a bit too philosophical.. and was wondering if it made any sense! I thought of a different topic.. but again.. I thought that my philosophy would make sense only to me, and so I deleted it!

Well, since I took the trouble to think about, and write a couple of paragraphs on these two topics, I think I better tell you something about them :P !! The first one was about what Shahrukh said to Preity in Kal Ho Na Ho.. "When you look at your life.. you might find that it has a lot missing.. but when you look at it from another's perspective, you might see that you actually have a lot.. a lot that you didn't realise you had.. or appreciate.. what's the use of living this life, if you can't appreciate it and be content with what you have..??
Hanso.. Jiyo.. Muskurao.. Kya pata kal ho na ho...
[Laugh.. live life fully.. you never know if there will be a tomorrow]".. Sounds a lot better in the movie though.. cos the lines were written in Hindi.. and a professional writer wrote it! Anyway, this is one of my favourite dialogues from the movie.. and I thought of elaborating on it.. but as I said.. I was getting toooo philosophical.. and.. :|

The second idea was also from a movie.. Bluffmaster.. Where Boman Irani asks Abhishek Bachchan to bring to his mind the most memorable days of his life.. And surprisingly, Abhishek could not recall more than 30 days in the 30 years that he had "lived".. I really wonder if we do cherish all that we should.. even simple moments that we share with the people we love..

Coming back, I was feeling :| again...and as you see, I decided against it..
And hey, what do we have here? I've created a post out of my topiclessness [!] and also managed to give you a gist of what I wanted to convey!![Minus the boring mini-lecture that would have accompanied it if I had decided to write about it..!]
Now that's cool! :P

5 comments:

Macho Girl said...

haha! Trying to avoid getting the slap eh? :P

Don't worry... u r not the only one who runs outta topics to blog about. I also face the exact same problem. In fact... I am facing it right now :| Ask clueless, she'll also tell ya about how she sometimes just can't think of anything interesting to blog about.

But i guess the bottom line is how you look at your blog and how you want others to look at it. If u r blogging to entertain us readers, then maybe u'll have trouble finding the right thing to blog about. But if you are blogging for yourself and don't care if the reader falls asleep half way thru the post, then u'll find that u have plenty of things to blog about. Its ok if you get philosophical. You can't always be lame! Have to be serious once in a while ;)

Don't worry about writing "boring" posts. Just write whatever you want to write and we will read it :)

Confused Soul said...

#Macho girl
Thanks dudette..:D
By the way,I now have permission to officially blabber in my blogs.. Haha.. So be prepared!! :P

soleil said...

cool! I liked this post :D I think we've all very little to blog about at the moment... haha. look at my blog! :p

Priyanka said...

you are telling me.. atleast people like macho and anewsha have some hopes on you... they have given up on me :( haha.... brilliant piece man!!! u just simply rox!!!!!!!!!

Führer said...

awesome piece...definitely two dialogues that I for sure remember from all the movies I have seen...nice to refresh my memory with ur refreshing post! =)