Monday, March 05, 2007

I've been tagged!

I've been tagged.. here it goes.. :)

Three things that scare me:
  1. Gangsters/Terrorists or people who look like them.
  2. Hacking into other people's computers/mail accounts.
  3. Getting stuck in a lift!
Three people who make me laugh:
  1. Siddharth
  2. Kiki
  3. Myself! [Yes I'm sure you know the story about how I always laugh at my own jokes/laugh at them first even if nobody else does!]

Three things I love :

  1. The feel of warm clothes out of the dryer.
  2. The fragrance of a nice perfume carried by the breeze from someone else's room.
  3. Singing.
Three things I hate:
  1. Spiders.
  2. People who can't keep their promises.
  3. Dirty bathrooms!
Three things I don't understand :
  1. People.
  2. Destiny.
  3. The need to lie for petty things.. why do people do it?
Three things on my desk :
  1. Idols of Gods I believe in.
  2. Photo frames.
  3. Soft toys.
Three things I am doing now :

Right now I am blogging.. so I'd rather write what I did a couple of hours back!

  1. Laundry.
  2. I was listening to music.
  3. Was hanging out with my friends.
Three things I want to do before I die :
  1. Watch a proper sunrise/sunset by the beach or anywhere.
  2. Sit in a hot air balloon and fly over mountains.
  3. Sit in the cockpit as the plane lands and look at the city and the runway, preferrably at night.
Three things I can do :
  1. Make people go crazy with my lame jokes.
  2. Remember birthdays/anniversaries very well.
  3. I have good oratorical skills [only if I've prepared the speech beforehand though!]
Three things you should listen to :
  1. Advice from your parents - they always want the best for you.
  2. Your heart [When you are in a dilemma and don' t know what to do.. listen to everybody, but do what your heart says.]
  3. Good relaxing music.
Three things you should never listen to :
  1. Rumours/gossip if your intention is to tell it to the next person in sight.
  2. Someone scolding you for no fault of yours.
  3. The fire alarm in your block [you'll go deaf :P].
Three things I'd like to learn :
  1. Chinese.
  2. Cook food without having to refer to a cookery book.
  3. To eat with chopsticks! [Accomplished! :D]
Three Favourite Foods:
  1. Paneer.
  2. Khandvi.
  3. The dal made at home.
Three beverages I drink regularly:
  1. Milo.
  2. Ice lemon tea.
  3. Juices.
Three TV shows/books I watched/read as a kid:
  1. Small Wonder/Secret Seven.
  2. Silver Spoons/ Famous five.
  3. I dream of Jeanie/ Tinkle.
Three people I would love to tag:
  1. Sinduri.
  2. Juggy.
  3. Mom/dad.

Yipeee!! :D

6 comments:

Anusha said...

Ooh, fun stuff! Lots of similar things between me and you (but I can already eat with chopsticks, mwahahaha!) But singing is #3 on the list of things you love?! Woman! Shame on you! How could you?! :P

soleil said...

I learnt a few new things about u! I thought I gave you chopsticks? Put them to good use! Practice makes perfect ;)

In all honesty, I expected more ambitious things from the list of what you want to do before you die :p But it shows that simple things in life make you happy :)

Macho Girl said...

amazing!!! u get to learn so many things from tags... but i guess i knew lots of this stuff already! :P muahaha!!! :P :P

Damn! i wish i cud remember birthdays and anniversaries as well as u do... I was thinking all this time ur b'day was on march 17th!!! how dumb!!! I shall bang it into my head that ur b'day is may 17th ;) now worries!

And hey!!!! when are you going to do my tag???!!! it is not the same as this. There are different questions. Get down to it child!

Mahesh said...

so girly!!!yuck yuck .. unknown territory!

soleil said...

You've been tagged yet again! Check out my blog :)

Unknown said...

You STILL haven't mastered those chopsticks??! Silly girl..il teach you next time you come down..:):):)