Wednesday, December 27, 2006

LOL!

I received this forward today and I laughed so much that my sides hurt! So I decided to post it here.. you might have heard it before, but if you haven't, have fun reading! :)

Some translations from english to hindi..

* Yo baby! Wassup? - Munni, ye upar kya hai?
* Listen buddy, that chick is mine! - Suno dost, vo murgi ka baccha mera hai.
* Are you nuts? - Kya aap akhrot hain?
* Rock the party! - Pathar maro jashn main!
* Let's hangout.. - Chalo bahar latakte hain..
* How do u do? - Aap kaise karte hain?

Did u have a good laugh? :)

6 comments:

Macho Girl said...

i sure did! :D

Quarter Past Seven said...

ouch!!
my sides hurt too :D

Anusha said...

Heh! My favourite is the "Chalo bahar latakte hain". I'm so going to use that from now on! ;)

Anonymous said...

good god !!!

Anonymous said...

Laughed...thank u..I needed it! :-)

Priyanka said...

i found latakte hain the funniest!!!!!!! oh i see anewsha loved it too!