Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wisdom tooth!!!

*Sigh!*
*Aaahh!*
*Ouch!*
*It hurts :( *

That's what happens, when you have a HUGE ulcer on one side of your mouth, and a wisdom tooth trying to pop its head out on the other side. I've been bearing with it for 4 days and I've had enough already :( [The ulcer's been there for a while.. but the wisdom tooth decided to start its trouble-making 4 days ago..] Believe me when I tell you that it's a terrible combo.

I can't even drink water without it hurting, leave alone being able to eat anything without taking atleast an hour for the meal. It hurts when I talk, and most often it hurts for nothing at all, especially during the afternoon, and it continues till I go to bed. And to think I had my vocal class for two whole hours yesterday!! Oh my god, it was bad!

You know, when I wake up and it doesn't really hurt much, I have this faint hope that I'm getting better.. but come afternoon, and I get the feeling that my wisdom tooth's woken up! :(

I went to the doc today, and she gave me an antibiotic to gargle with. She said it would take two days for the medicine to take effect. Well, lets hope I get better soon; in fact, I'd rather not have the wisdom :'(

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Arushi you're the only one whos capable of getting into trouble like this...take care da!

soleil said...

You poor thing :( take lotsa care k?

Unknown said...

Wish ur tooth a speedy recovery!

prithz said...

Oh no!!! how did u manage to sing in the concert then??? never told me wat??? anyways, hope u r feeling better.. take care girl!!!

Macho Girl said...

two of my wisdom teeth have come out... so far so good *touch a heap big block of wood* Now two more to go... AAACK!

Its the price of wisdom girly... u r growing up!!!!

Hope your other wisdom teeth will come out quietly and not give you any trouble what so ever :)

(and so sorry for the late comment. Will be more punctual the next time!)