Thursday, December 14, 2006

My new hair cut!

I'm blogging after a reallllllly long time, I know, I'm sorry! Now that we have vacations for a month, I'll update my blog more often! :D

Well, guess what?? Ok you don't really have guess - the title says it all! I got a new hair cut!! Yippeeee :D I was so bored of the previous one.. my hair was all the same length and so when I left it loose it didn't look all that nice, or atleast I thought so. I wanted to get my hair cut in layers and that's precisely what I got! After your hair cut the hair dresser at the parlour usually blow dries your hair to enhance the effect of the hair cut.. Well, for me, the hair dresser took more time to blow dry my hair than to cut it!! Haha.. and so, the effect was layers plus a lot of curls!! :D And I loveeeed it :D

By the way, I've always been confused about the use of 'blow dry' in the past tense.. The hair dresser blow dried my hair? Or blew dried my hair.. lol! Guess it should be the former.. But let me know please!

Anyway back to my hair cut, as I said I loved it, and it looked amazing! My mom didn't seem all that excited - or even excited for that matter and I HAD to share my joy and excitement with someone! So I went to my friend's place on the way back home - and she loved it toooo!! And she immediately took a picture.. Just after that the camera switched off coz there was no battery left! :(




So I went back home and took more photos!! :D Posting just one here.. there were many more.. front view, side view.. and I dunno what not :P



[That's a nice way of showing off the glass painting I made a few years ago, isn't it?? :P]

Well, this hair cut was day before yesterday and I told my parents that we should go out for dinner because my hair was all done and looking good! :P We did go! In fact, this is the hair style I wanted for my cousin's wedding a few days ago.. but neither did I have the layered cut, nor did I have the time to get anything done to my hair!

I am going for a shower now - I gotta wash my hair.. and I'm sure the effect of the curls won't remain after that.. :( But I badly want to know how my hair's going to look after the wash.. After all, that's what's going to stay.. But it's ok.. however it looks, I can always come back to this post and look at my amazing hairdo! :D

7 comments:

Macho Girl said...

cool hair cut!!!!! Mine looks like that as soon as i get back from the parlour... but then it gets back to its usual frizzy self and my "aura" reappears! :P

and beautiful glass painting girly! i shud find some way to show mine off. Thanks for the idea! ;)

And update more regularly! :D

Quarter Past Seven said...

heyy cant wait to see you with your new look :)

get it blow dried once more just before you come back :D

*tata*

soleil said...

I need a haircut too! Gonna go for one soon. Your new do looks good!!!! :)

Anusha said...

Your new hair cut looks AWESOME! I know exactly how you feel - I hate going for a wash for fear that the style will wear off. ;)

And yup, I'm still wondering too. Blow dried? Blew dried? Blew dry? Crazy English. :/

Anonymous said...

Hey nice glass painting.. hehe.. well no comments on ur new hair style.. peeche se to bahut kuch acha lagta hai par main to face se esamajh aayega..lol..

prithz said...

Cool hair cut girl! Its a wonderful feeling when u feel good and nice abt urself. issnit? And abt the glass painting! Whoa! Amazing!

hope to see u blogging more often :)

Siddharth said...

Nice hair cut!!
But I wish your hair would remain like they are now...just like bart simpson said...do get themm blow dried just before u're coming back!!