Sunday, August 13, 2006

National Day!

I just read and commented on Macho girl and Clueless's posts on our national day outing. They've written about our entire experience, complete with pictures and stuff. So I thought, why should I write about the same thing again? So I'm just writing here what I had commented on their posts!

We sure did have an awesome time.. right from showing off to our friends that we were all dressed in red and white [being the patriotic people that we are :P]; to enjoying the food, fireworks, stupid couplets and lame jokes [With CS around, you are bound to have those!], piranhas swimming in the water :P,the beautiful moon, the endless list of places we had to visit in Singapore - including the revolving restaurant,our hunt for handsome hunks :P,imitations of bikes racing with my grunt,lol, wondering how a mermaid actually pees,lol, taking some amazing pictures,and loads of other amazing memories.. :)
We rock! :D :D

2 comments:

Macho Girl said...

lazy girl!!!! Just copy-pasted the comment 3 times!!!!!! :P

But yeah, it was an amazing evening. All of us were high!!! Hmmmm... I wonder what they put in our dinner... *hic* something made us all high... *hic* :P *hic* :D

prithz said...

Hehe... So its a "me first!!!" competition goin on here is it... LOL ;p